… Change for Growth – provide guidance and orientation in phases of professional change and reorientation towards wholistic personal growth and transformation.
… Focused: The future counts – every coaching session works toward achieving the overall goal of the coaching agreement.
… Humanistic: The client stands at the center of the process with all his/her unique traits, talents, and concerns.
… Resource-Based: Individuals have all capabilities to confront challenges, coaching serves as catalyst.
… Professional: Certified/continued training, adherence to a code of ethics, responsibility – coaching is not a hobby.
… Systemic: We live in overlapping circles of larger wholes, the coaching process accounts for this.
→ Counseling for long-term academic projects (e.g., Ph.D., „Habilitation“) → Career-orientation and Consulting → Communication and networking → Self-trust and empowerment → Intercultural knowledge and skills → Gender → Diversity → Work-life Integration → Mind-body awareness
♣ 1:1 Coaching: individual sessions of 1.5 hours each
♣ Duration: One coaching cycle usually involves 4-6 sessions (approx. 6 months), long-term counseling is available in specific cases (> 6 months)
♣ Locations: Rhein Main region, for clients all over Germany and abroad via Skype or with additional travel expense charges
♣ Languages: German and English
Upon request (there are different price levels depending on your income, discounts are offered for students)
– Junior and advanced professionals in science, Research, and education
– Companies who wish to implement professional individual and group coaching for their employees
– Professionals from all work backgrounds
– Personnel Development Department, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
– PRISMA Cluster of Excellence, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
– Philipps University, Marburg
– Justus Liebig University, Giessen
+ Text, Translations, Editing (German-English)
+ Moderation (e.g. workshops, plenary discussions, seminars)